Mexico's Coke Femsa completes purchase of Brazilian bottler
MEXICO CITY Aug 22 (Reuters) - Mexico's Coca-Cola Femsa, a joint venture between Coca-Cola Co and Mexican retail and bottling company Femsa, said on Thursday it completed its all-cash purchase of Brazilian Coke bottler Companhia Fluminense de Refrigerantes.
Coke Femsa, Latin America's largest Coke bottler, agreed to pay $448 million for the Brazilian bottler in June.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone