Mexico's Coke Femsa completes purchase of Brazilian bottler
MEXICO CITY Aug 22 (Reuters) - Mexico's Coca-Cola Femsa, a joint venture between Coca-Cola Co and Mexican retail and bottling company Femsa, said on Thursday it completed its all-cash purchase of Brazilian Coke bottler Companhia Fluminense de Refrigerantes.
Coke Femsa, Latin America's largest Coke bottler, agreed to pay $448 million for the Brazilian bottler in June.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections