Mexico's Coke Femsa completes purchase of Brazilian bottler
MEXICO CITY Aug 22 (Reuters) - Mexico's Coca-Cola Femsa, a joint venture between Coca-Cola Co and Mexican retail and bottling company Femsa, said on Thursday it completed its all-cash purchase of Brazilian Coke bottler Companhia Fluminense de Refrigerantes.
Coke Femsa, Latin America's largest Coke bottler, agreed to pay $448 million for the Brazilian bottler in June.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain