RetailMeNot revenue rises as more customers shop online
(Reuters) - Online coupon company RetailMeNot Inc reported a higher quarterly revenue as more people shopped online.
Revenue rose 44 percent to $43.4 million.
Net loss attributable to the common shareholders widened to $1 million, or 68 cents per share, in the second quarter, from $667,000, or 81 cents per share, a year earlier.
(Reporting by Chandni Doulatramani and Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad