Moody's revises New York State's outlook to positive from stable
Aug 22 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Thursday revised the outlook on New York State to positive from stable.
The revision reflects the state's "improved economy, governance, financial position and fiscal outlook," the rating agency said in a statement.
Moody's also affirmed the state's Aa2 general obligation bond rating, affecting about $3.5 billion of debt. It also affirmed all outstanding appropriation-backed and G.O.-related bonds as well as various state intercept programs.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- World leaders, South Africans say rainy, raucous farewell to Mandela |
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher