RetailMeNot revenue rises as more customers shop online
Aug 22 (Reuters) - Online coupon company RetailMeNot Inc reported a higher quarterly revenue as more people shopped online.
Revenue rose 44 percent to $43.4 million.
Net loss attributable to the common shareholders widened to $1 million, or 68 cents per share, in the second quarter, from $667,000, or 81 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources