SunEdison to spin off its semiconductor business in IPO
Aug 22 (Reuters) - SunEdison Inc said it would spin off its semiconductor business in an initial public offering and use the proceeds to fund its solar business.
SunEdison plans to sell a minority ownership interest in the newly formed SunEdison Semiconductor to the public.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |