Sweden set to price USD3bn long three-year bond
LONDON, Aug 22 (IFR) - The Kingdom of Sweden, rated Aaa/AAA/AAA, is set to price a USD3bn long-three year bond later on Thursday at mid-swaps minus 3bp, a bank managing the deal said.
Citi, Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan are leading the RegS/144A bond maturing on 15 November 2016. (Reporting by John Geddie, editing by Anil Mayre)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |