Sweden set to price USD3bn long three-year bond
LONDON, Aug 22 (IFR) - The Kingdom of Sweden, rated Aaa/AAA/AAA, is set to price a USD3bn long-three year bond later on Thursday at mid-swaps minus 3bp, a bank managing the deal said.
Citi, Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan are leading the RegS/144A bond maturing on 15 November 2016. (Reporting by John Geddie, editing by Anil Mayre)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan