Thailand approves Japan MUFG's buy of Bank of Ayudhya-Finmin
BANGKOK Aug 22 (Reuters) - Thailand has approved a bid by Japan's Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) to buy a 75 percent stake in Thailand's Bank of Ayudhya Pcl, Finance Minister Kittirat Na Ranong said on Thursday.
Bank of Ayudhya is Thailand's fifth-largest lender.
(Reporting by Pracha Hariraksapitak; Writing by Viparat Jantraprap; Editing by Miral Fahmy)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury has made decision in fatal shooting of black teen: report |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft