Aruba Networks posts higher quarterly revenue
(Reuters) - Network-equipment maker Aruba Networks Inc reported a 10 percent rise in fourth-quarter revenue as demand for its products rose and it added new customers.
Net loss widened to $16.3 million, or 14 cents per share, in the three months ended July from $3 million, or 3 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $153.1 million from $139.2 million.
Excluding items, the company earned 12 cents per share.
Aruba's products provide secure network access across wireless and wired networks.
(Reporting by Neha Alawadhi in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls