Aruba Networks posts higher quarterly revenue
(Reuters) - Network-equipment maker Aruba Networks Inc reported a 10 percent rise in fourth-quarter revenue as demand for its products rose and it added new customers.
Net loss widened to $16.3 million, or 14 cents per share, in the three months ended July from $3 million, or 3 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $153.1 million from $139.2 million.
Excluding items, the company earned 12 cents per share.
Aruba's products provide secure network access across wireless and wired networks.
(Reporting by Neha Alawadhi in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation