Egypt prison ordered to release Mubarak
CAIRO (Reuters) - An Egyptian prosecutor has ordered a Cairo prison to release deposed President Hosni Mubarak, an official said on Thursday.
The official in the prosecutor's office said written instructions had been sent to Tora prison to release Mubarak, who was toppled in a revolt in 2011.
(Writing by Michael Georgy)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |