Fort Hood jury ends deliberations for the day
FORT HOOD, Texas
FORT HOOD, Texas (Reuters) - The jury in the court-martial of admitted Fort Hood shooter Major Nidal Hassan ended its deliberations after more than three hours on Thursday and will return on Friday, Judge Colonel Tara Osborn said.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner