Lipper's municipal bond fund index is lower
Aug 22 (Reuters) - Lipper, a Thomson Reuters service, said on Thursday that its municipal index for Wednesday was lower compared with the previous day.
The final Lipper General Municipal Debt Fund Index was 1,044.347, down 1.845 or 0.176 percent, from the previous day.
The General Municipal Debt Fund Index is an equally weighted performance index, adjusted for capital gains distributions and income dividends of the largest qualifying funds in this investment objective.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image