NASDAQ plans to reopen trading with 5-minute quote only period
NEW YORK Aug 22 (Reuters) - The Nasdaq said that it intends to reopen trading in all tape C securities with a halt cross with a 5-minute quote only period.
The exchange said the 5-minute quote period will start at a time to be determined and the exchange will not be cancelling open orders on the book.
The exchange halted all traffic at 12:14 p.m. EDT (1614 GMT).
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source