NASDAQ plans to reopen trading with 5-minute quote only period
NEW YORK Aug 22 (Reuters) - The Nasdaq said that it intends to reopen trading in all tape C securities with a halt cross with a 5-minute quote only period.
The exchange said the 5-minute quote period will start at a time to be determined and the exchange will not be cancelling open orders on the book.
The exchange halted all traffic at 12:14 p.m. EDT (1614 GMT).
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule