China Resources Land says H1 net profit up 20 pct at HK$4.4 bln
HONG KONG Aug 23 (Reuters) - For a full statement on the results of China Resources Land Ltd, which is involved in the sale of developed properties, property investment and management, please click on: here (Reporting by Twinnie Siu in HONG KONG; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease