S&P raises Cook County School District No. 171, Ill. GOs to 'AA-'
Aug 23 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Friday said it raised its rating on Cook County School District No. 171 (Sunnybrook), Illinois' general obligation bonds to AA-minus from A-plus.
The outlook is stable.
The upgrade is due to a substantial improvement in the district's cash reserves, S&P said.
The company also said the rating reflects the diverse Chicago area economy, and strong income levels.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats