MOVES-First Financial Northwest, USAA Real Estate Co
Aug 23 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
FIRST FINANCIAL NORTHWEST INC
The holding company for First Savings Bank Northwest named Joseph Kiley III as president and chief executive. Kiley succeeds Victor Karpiak, who will be retiring. Kiley was previously president and chief executive of First Savings Bank Northwest.
First Financial Northwest also appointed Richard Jacobson as chief operating officer and a director. Jacobson was previously the chief financial officer of the company and the bank. First Financial Northwest appointed Gary Kohlwes, chairman of its board, as chairman of the bank's board.
USAA REAL ESTATE CO
The real estate investment arm of USAA named Jim Hime as its chief financial officer, effective Sept. 1. Hime was previously with the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |