Indian govt had no outstanding loans from cbank as of Aug 16
MUMBAI Aug 23 (Reuters) - The Indian government had no outstanding loans from the central bank as of Aug. 16, the Reserve Bank of India said in its weekly statistical supplement on Friday.
The central government also had no outstanding loans in the week-ago period, the RBI said.
State governments had no outstanding loans from the central bank as of Aug. 16, compared with 11 billion rupees ($171.9 million) a week earlier. ($1 = 64 rupees) (Reporting by Suvashree Dey Choudhury; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge