KPI tenders to buy diesel for Sept. delivery into Naples -traders
LONDON Aug 23 (Reuters) - Kuwait Petroleum International (KPI) issued a tender to buy two 30,000 tonne cargoes of 10 ppm ultra-low sulfur diesel for delivery into the port of Naples, Italy in the first half of September, traders said on Friday.
KPI operates the European Q8 service stations. (Reporting by Ron Bousso; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'