UPDATE 2-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Aug 23
HELSINKI Aug 23 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
Gap Inc, a rival of H&M, raised its full year profit forecast and dividend late on Thursday after reporting a higher second-quarter profit, helped by the sales gains at its namesake and Old Navy chains and online.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner