Mexico's crude oil output down in July, exports up-PEMEX
MEXICO CITY Aug 23 (Reuters) - Mexico produced 2.482 million barrels per day (bpd) of crude oil in July, down by 1.5 percent compared to output in June, state-run oil monopoly Pemex said on Friday.
In July, Mexico exported 1.210 million bpd, up 11 percent compared with the previous month, the company said.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA