Nigeria's Bonny Light oil exports to fall in October
GENEVA Aug 23 (Reuters) - Nigeria will export 95,000 barrels per day of the Bonny Light crude oil grade in October, a provisional shipping list showed on Friday, down from a planned 127,000 bpd in September.
The Bonny Light grade, operated by Royal Dutch Shell , has been under force majeure since April.
A force majeure relieves companies of their contractual obligations. A firm may opt to keep it in place if it can only partially meet commitments.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Court orders Russia to pay some $50 billion in damages to Yukos shareholders
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police