Nigeria's Bonny Light oil exports to fall in October
GENEVA Aug 23 (Reuters) - Nigeria will export 95,000 barrels per day of the Bonny Light crude oil grade in October, a provisional shipping list showed on Friday, down from a planned 127,000 bpd in September.
The Bonny Light grade, operated by Royal Dutch Shell , has been under force majeure since April.
A force majeure relieves companies of their contractual obligations. A firm may opt to keep it in place if it can only partially meet commitments.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics