Qualcomm to sell fleet management software unit for $800 mln
Aug 23 (Reuters) - Mobile chipmaker Qualcomm Inc said it would sell its unit Omnitracs Inc to private equity firm Vista Equity Partners for about $800 million in cash.
The deal includes Omnitracs' operations in the U.S., Canada and Latin America. Omnitracs' technology helps in fleet management and telematics.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia