Qualcomm to sell fleet management software unit for $800 mln
Aug 23 (Reuters) - Mobile chipmaker Qualcomm Inc said it would sell its unit Omnitracs Inc to private equity firm Vista Equity Partners for about $800 million in cash.
The deal includes Omnitracs' operations in the U.S., Canada and Latin America. Omnitracs' technology helps in fleet management and telematics.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data