Qualcomm to sell fleet management software unit for $800 mln
Aug 23 (Reuters) - Mobile chipmaker Qualcomm Inc said it would sell its unit Omnitracs Inc to private equity firm Vista Equity Partners for about $800 million in cash.
The deal includes Omnitracs' operations in the U.S., Canada and Latin America. Omnitracs' technology helps in fleet management and telematics.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |