Fort Hood jury coming back to court, reason unknown: official
FORT HOOD, Texas
FORT HOOD, Texas (Reuters) - The jury that has been deliberating since Thursday afternoon in the court-martial of admitted Fort Hood shooter Major Nidal Hasan will return to court in 20 minutes for unknown reasons, a Fort Hood official told reporters on Friday.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin