China automaker BYD H1 net income rises 26-fold
Aug 25 (Reuters) - BYD Co Ltd , the Warren Buffett-backed company best known for electric cars, reported the following results for the period from January through June (in millions of yuan unless stated otherwise): H1 2013 H1 2012 Net income 427 16 Revenue 26,040 22,582
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South