Exchange operators BATS and Direct Edge to merge
Aug 26 (Reuters) - BATS Global Markets Inc and Direct Edge Holdings said on Monday they would merge in a deal that would create the second-largest U.S. stock exchange.
Financial terms of the transaction, which is expected to close in the first half of 2014, subject to regulatory approvals, were not announced.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official