Fiat Industrial and CNH appoint Massimiliano Chiara CFO
MILAN Aug 26 (Reuters) - Italian truck and tractor maker Fiat Industrial and its U.S. unit CNH said on Monday Massimiliano Chiara is taking over as chief financial officer from Pablo Di Si, who is leaving the group.
Chiara was previously chief financial officer and head of business development at Fiat Automobiles Latin America.
Fiat Industrial is in the process of buying the 12 percent of CNH it does not already own and plans to rename the combined entity CNH Industrial.
- Somali officials say U.S. struck where al Shabaab were meeting
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Risk appetite flickers in Europe, ECB speculation holds down euro