BATS CEO says considering post-deal attempt at listings business
NEW YORK Aug 26 (Reuters) - -BATS global markets CEO says considering another attempt at listings business if Direct Edge deal goes through -BATS CEO Ratterman says exchange operator looking at Canadian and Japanese markets for potential new business -BATS CEO says may expand offerings in U.S. options market -BATS CEO says combined BATS-Direct Edge would bring more competitive pricing to us equities market -BATS CEO says combined BATS-Direct edge would be able to better compete with Nasdaq and NYSE on market data offerings -BATS CEO says not considering ipo in near-term and Direct Edge deal would not change company's thinking
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote