America Movil execs to meet Dutch govt, KPN unions on Aug 28
AMSTERDAM/BRUSSELS Aug 26 (Reuters) - America Movil executives will meet the Dutch Minister for Economic Affairs Henk Kamp and union representatives from KPN on Wednesday to discuss its plans for the Dutch telecoms group, sources told Reuters.
An America Movil spokeswoman in Europe was not immediately available for comment.
Earlier on Monday, Telefonica raised its bid for KPN's German arm by 6 percent to 8.55 billion euros ($11.5 billion), winning over KPN's biggest investor, America Movil, and setting the stage for consolidation in Europe's largest mobile market.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks