CANADA STOCKS-TSX reaches three-month high as Potash, Agrium gain
TORONTO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index rose on Monday to its highest in more than three months as gains in Potash Corp and Agrium Inc helped offset negative sentiment following sluggish U.S. economic data and political volatility in Italy. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 39.58 points, or 0.31 percent, at 12,801.88 shortly after the open.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- U.S. experts hunt for Ebola exposure after first case |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks-source |