CANADA STOCKS-TSX reaches three-month high as Potash, Agrium gain
TORONTO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index rose on Monday to its highest in more than three months as gains in Potash Corp and Agrium Inc helped offset negative sentiment following sluggish U.S. economic data and political volatility in Italy. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 39.58 points, or 0.31 percent, at 12,801.88 shortly after the open.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |