CANADA STOCKS-TSX reaches three-month high as Potash, Agrium gain
TORONTO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index rose on Monday to its highest in more than three months as gains in Potash Corp and Agrium Inc helped offset negative sentiment following sluggish U.S. economic data and political volatility in Italy. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 39.58 points, or 0.31 percent, at 12,801.88 shortly after the open.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Ukraine's leaders say have U.S. backing to take on 'aggressors' |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China as Asia trip begins |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- UPDATE 4-Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry