US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St opens flat after weak data
NEW YORK Aug 26 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks opened little changed on Monday after data showed a steep drop in orders for long-lasting manufactured goods last month.
The Dow Jones industrial average rose 5.61 points or 0.04 percent, to 15,016.12, the S&P 500 gained 1.52 points or 0.09 percent, to 1,665.02 and the Nasdaq Composite added 4.755 points or 0.13 percent, to 3,662.547.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |