Mexico's IPC stock index falls 1 pct as market eyes Fed
MEXICO CITY Aug 26 (Reuters) - Mexico's benchmark IPC stock index fell more than 1 percent on Monday due to worries the U.S. Federal Reserve could cut its monetary stimulus program in September.
The index was down 1.06 percent at 40,493.14 points.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |