Mexico's IPC stock index falls 1 pct as market eyes Fed
MEXICO CITY Aug 26 (Reuters) - Mexico's benchmark IPC stock index fell more than 1 percent on Monday due to worries the U.S. Federal Reserve could cut its monetary stimulus program in September.
The index was down 1.06 percent at 40,493.14 points.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats