Mexico peso down 1.5 pct on Fed stimulus uncertainty
MEXICO CITY Aug 26 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso extended losses on Monday to trade 1.53 percent weaker at 13.1475 per dollar, on continued uncertainty about the expected withdrawal U.S. Federal Reserve stimulus.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter