Mexico's peso slips more than 1 pct on Fed uncertainty
MEXICO CITY Aug 26 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso weakened 1.05 percent to trade at 13.089 per dollar on Monday, on continued uncertainty about the expected withdrawal U.S. Federal Reserve stimulus.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors