Mexico's peso slips more than 1 pct on Fed uncertainty
MEXICO CITY Aug 26 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso weakened 1.05 percent to trade at 13.089 per dollar on Monday, on continued uncertainty about the expected withdrawal U.S. Federal Reserve stimulus.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine