Miami-Dade County postpones $389.3 mln bond sale
Aug 26 (Reuters) - Florida's Miami-Dade County on Monday postponed its $389.3 million seaport revenue bond sale from this week until the week of Sept. 9, a market source said.
No details about the postponement were immediately available. The sale consists of $250 million new money bonds and $11.6 million of refunding bonds that are tax-exempt.
It also includes $110 million new money bonds and $17.6 million of refunding bonds; both of these series are subject to the alternative minimum tax.
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs