Turkey's Sabanci Holding Q2 net profit rises 23 pct
ISTANBUL Aug 26 (Reuters) - Turkish conglomerate Sabanci Holding said its second-quarter net profit rose 23 percent to 518.7 million lira ($261 million).
Sales rose to 2.06 billion lira from 1.84 billion lira in the same period of the year before. ($1 = 1.9878 Turkish liras) (Reporting by Seda Sezer; editing by Jane Baird)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image