Turkey's Sabanci Holding Q2 net profit rises 23 pct
ISTANBUL Aug 26 (Reuters) - Turkish conglomerate Sabanci Holding said its second-quarter net profit rose 23 percent to 518.7 million lira ($261 million).
Sales rose to 2.06 billion lira from 1.84 billion lira in the same period of the year before. ($1 = 1.9878 Turkish liras) (Reporting by Seda Sezer; editing by Jane Baird)
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane