Turkey's Sabanci Holding Q2 net profit rises 23 pct
ISTANBUL Aug 26 (Reuters) - Turkish conglomerate Sabanci Holding said its second-quarter net profit rose 23 percent to 518.7 million lira ($261 million).
Sales rose to 2.06 billion lira from 1.84 billion lira in the same period of the year before. ($1 = 1.9878 Turkish liras) (Reporting by Seda Sezer; editing by Jane Baird)
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |