STXNEWS LATAM-Goldman Sachs cuts stake in Brazil's Gafisa
Goldman Sachs Group Inc has sold 12.47 million common shares of Brazilian homebuilder Gafisa SA, reducing its ownership stake in the company to 3.2 percent, according to a securities filing on Monday.
Goldman Sachs previously held a 5.23 percent stake in Gafisa, according to the homebuilder's web site.
With the sale, Goldman Sachs no longer qualifies as holding a "relevant share" of Gafisa according to Brazilian securities regulations, the filing said.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC