Spain to sell up to 4 bln euros in short-term debt on Tuesday
MADRID Aug 26 (Reuters) - Spain will auction between 3 billion and 4 billion euros ($5.4 billion) of 3- and 9-month T-bills on Tuesday, the Treasury said on Monday.
The results of the auction are due around 0840 GMT.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit