Spain to sell up to 4 bln euros in short-term debt on Tuesday
MADRID Aug 26 (Reuters) - Spain will auction between 3 billion and 4 billion euros ($5.4 billion) of 3- and 9-month T-bills on Tuesday, the Treasury said on Monday.
The results of the auction are due around 0840 GMT.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Ukraine protesters fell Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections