Spain to sell up to 4 bln euros in short-term debt on Tuesday
MADRID Aug 26 (Reuters) - Spain will auction between 3 billion and 4 billion euros ($5.4 billion) of 3- and 9-month T-bills on Tuesday, the Treasury said on Monday.
The results of the auction are due around 0840 GMT.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |