Telenet appoints new finance chief
BRUSSELS Aug 26 (Reuters) - Belgian cable operator Telenet said on Monday it had appointed Birgit Conix, currently at Heineken and previously Johnson & Johnson , as its new chief financial officer.
Conix, a 48-year-old Belgian, will replace Renaat Berckmoes, who had been CFO for almost 12 years and who announced his resignation in June. (Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |