Pritzker family to buy TMS International for $687 mln
Aug 26 (Reuters) - The Pritzker family will buy scrap metal broker TMS International Corp for about $687 million in cash.
The offer of $17.50 represents a premium of about 12 percent to TMS's Friday close of $15.57.
Chicago's Pritzkers control Hyatt Hotels, Triton Container and the Marmon Group.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Obama to Republican critics on immigration: 'Pass a bill'