Pritzker family to buy TMS International for $687 mln
Aug 26 (Reuters) - The Pritzker family will buy scrap metal broker TMS International Corp for about $687 million in cash.
The offer of $17.50 represents a premium of about 12 percent to TMS's Friday close of $15.57.
Chicago's Pritzkers control Hyatt Hotels, Triton Container and the Marmon Group.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel