Pritzker family to buy TMS International for $687 mln
Aug 26 (Reuters) - The Pritzker family will buy scrap metal broker TMS International Corp for about $687 million in cash.
The offer of $17.50 represents a premium of about 12 percent to TMS's Friday close of $15.57.
Chicago's Pritzkers control Hyatt Hotels, Triton Container and the Marmon Group.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'