Accor confirms Sebastien Bazin CEO appointment
PARIS Aug 27 (Reuters) - French hotel group Accor said it had appointed Vice-Chairman Sebastien Bazin as its new chief executive on Tuesday, confirming an earlier report by Reuters.
Bazin will no longer work for private-equity group Colony Capital, whose European activities he headed, according to Accor's press release.
(Reporting by Lionel Laurent)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East