Accor confirms Sebastien Bazin CEO appointment
PARIS Aug 27 (Reuters) - French hotel group Accor said it had appointed Vice-Chairman Sebastien Bazin as its new chief executive on Tuesday, confirming an earlier report by Reuters.
Bazin will no longer work for private-equity group Colony Capital, whose European activities he headed, according to Accor's press release.
(Reporting by Lionel Laurent)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins