Accor confirms Sebastien Bazin CEO appointment
PARIS Aug 27 (Reuters) - French hotel group Accor said it had appointed Vice-Chairman Sebastien Bazin as its new chief executive on Tuesday, confirming an earlier report by Reuters.
Bazin will no longer work for private-equity group Colony Capital, whose European activities he headed, according to Accor's press release.
(Reporting by Lionel Laurent)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin 3-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000