Accor confirms Sebastien Bazin CEO appointment
PARIS Aug 27 (Reuters) - French hotel group Accor said it had appointed Vice-Chairman Sebastien Bazin as its new chief executive on Tuesday, confirming an earlier report by Reuters.
Bazin will no longer work for private-equity group Colony Capital, whose European activities he headed, according to Accor's press release.
(Reporting by Lionel Laurent)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions