Austria's CA Immo says Q2 rental income flat
VIENNA Aug 27 (Reuters) - Austrian real-estate group CA Immo said on Tuesday second-quarter rental income was flat at 69 million euros ($92 million), as project completions in Germany were offset by last year's sale of the Warsaw Financial Center.
Conwert, which is focusing on residential property management, especially in Germany, said it anticipated a dynamic second half in terms of transactions including the sale of Tower 185 in Frankfurt. ($1 = 0.7466 euros) (Reporting by Georgina Prodhan; Editing by Louise Heavens)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South