S&P puts Chester, Pa. GO rating on negative watch
Aug 27 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Tuesday placed its 'A' rating of Chester, Pennsylvania's general obligation debt rating on CreditWatch Negative.
S&P said they took the following "repeated attempts to obtain timely information of satisfactory quality to maintain our rating on the securities in accordance with our applicable criteria and policies."
"If we do not receive the requested information by Sept. 16, 2013, we will likely suspend the rating, preceded, in accordance with our policies, by any change to the rating we consider appropriate given the information available," S&P said.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials