Singer Michael Bublé welcomes baby with wife Luisana Lopilato
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The Argentinian actress wife of Canadian Grammy-winning singer Michael Bublé gave birth to a boy on Tuesday, the singer said on Twitter.
The first child together for the singer and Luisana Lopilato was born in Vancouver, British Columbia.
"Overjoyed and filled with gratitude at the arrival of our son Noah Buble," the singer best known for songs "Haven't Met You Yet" and "Save the Last Dance for Me" wrote on Twitter, also posting a photo of the family on the Instagram photo-sharing website.
Bublé, 37, and Lopilato, 26, announced in January that they were expecting a child, posting a video with the ultrasound of a fetus on YouTube.
The couple were married in 2011. Lopilato has starred in such Spanish-language telenovelas as "Chiquititas, la historia" and "Rebelde Way."
(Reporting by Eric Kelsey; Editing by Peter Cooney)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video