STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Ser Educacional files for IPO
Ser Educacional, a Brazilian education company, filed a request with regulators to list its shares on the local stock exchange, according to information at securities regulator CVM on Tuesday. The company hired the investment banking units of Grupo BTG Pactual SA, Credit Suisse Group, Goldman Sachs Group Inc and Banco Santander SA to manage the deal.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats